3 bedroom detached house for salePenysarn
Sold by Us
- Detached Chalet Style House
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- 2 Bedrooms Plus Attic Room
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- LPG Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazing
- Attached Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Mature Gardens
- Well Placed for Local Amenities
- Viewing Recommended
A deceptively spacious detached chalet style house that is centrally located in the village of Penysarn and well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the Island, as-well-as being in convenient travelling distance for the port town of Holyhead and the market town of Llangefni, in addition to the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey to the Mainland and beyond. The accommodation benefits from UPVC Double Glazing and LPG Fired Central Heating and consists on the ground floor of an Entrance Hall, a Spacious Lounge and Dining Room, a Fitted Kitchen/Diner with an adjoining Utility Room, 2 Double Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The First Floor provides an Occasional Attic Room and a Sizeable Fully Floored Attic Storage Area. Outside to the front, access to the dwelling and the attached garage is provided by a Tarmacadam Driveway, which also affords ample off-road parking and is complimented by a generous lawned garden that extends from the side, around to the rear of the property, displaying an array of plants, shrubs, bushes trees and hedgerow, together with an attractive timber constructed arbour and garden shed. Viewing is highly recommended.
LOUNGE 15' 11" x 11' 9" (4.85m x 3.58m)
DINING ROOM 13' 0" x 9' 8" (3.96m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 0" x 11' 5" (4.57m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 10" x 11' 10" (3.91m x 3.61m)
BATHROOM 6' 7" x 5' 9" (2.01m x 1.75m)
UTILITY ROOM 4' 11" x 3' 2" (1.5m x 0.97m)
OCCASSIONAL ROOM 11' 10" x 10' 7" (3.61m x 3.23m)
LOFT STORAGE 1 11' 8" x 10' 11" (3.56m x 3.33m)
LOFT STORAGE 2 15' 5" x 11' 8" (4.7m x 3.56m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29829878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 212654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.