Land for saleLlanddona, Nr Beaumaris, North Wales
- Superb Opportunity To Purchase A Building Plot
- Outline Planning Permission
- Application Number 22C186
- Situated in the Rural Village Of Llanddona
- Within Close Proximity to The Beaches
- 3 Miles From the Historic Town Of Beaumaris
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Commanding Countryside and Mountain Views
An ideal opportunity to purchase a building plot in a highly desirable district situated close to an area of outstanding natural beauty. The planning application number 22C186 is granted as an outline application for the erection of a dwelling together with a construction of a new access. The plot is located in the village within close proximity to the magnificent beaches of Llanddona, Red Wharf Bay and is only 3 miles from the popular and histroic town of Beaumaris and enjoys superb views of the distant Snowdonia Mountain Range. Further details to be obtained from our Llangefni Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29830106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 148138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.