3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTreaserth Estate, Llangaffo, North Wales
Withdrawn from Market
- Attractively Presented Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms & A Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- uPVC Double Glazing and Electric Convection Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Well Maintained
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Pleasant Residential Estate
- Attached Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
The immaculate accommodation, which benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric convection heating via thermostatically controlled radiators, comprises a spacious Lounge, a modern Fitted Kitchen open-plan to an elegant Dining Room, a Single Bedroom, 2 Double Bedrooms and a contemporary Family Bathroom.
LOCATION The property is located on a pleasant residential estate in the charming village of Llangaffo that is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island, as well as the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout the island, to the mainland and beyond. The market town of Llangefni, which offers a wide range of shops and essential services, is also situated within convenient travelling distance.
LOUNGE 22' 5" x 11' 1" (6.83m x 3.38m)
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 8' 2" (3.43m x 2.49m)
DINING ROOM 9' 9" x 9' 7" (2.97m x 2.92m)
CONSERVATORY 9' 8" x 8' 8" (2.95m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 0" x 11' 3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 8' 11" (3.4m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 11" x 7' 7" (2.72m x 2.31m)
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 6' 0" (2.41m x 1.83m)
OUTSIDE The residence is approached by way of a block concrete driveway, providing ample off road parking and general access to the property including the attached garage. The driveway is complemented by a good looking lawned garden that extends from the front around to the side of the dwelling, displaying a vibrant range of exotic plants, shrubs and hedgerow. An eye catching decked patio extends from the rear of the property to a generous lawned garden that contains miniature trees and bushes, an ornamental pond, perimeter rockeries which display a colourful array of climbing plants, creepers and shrubs, a barbeque area and a timber garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29830331.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 149494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.