Land for saleBurnmouth,Eyemouth,TD14
- 5.3 acres (2.1 hectares)
- The site extends to a generous 5.29 acres (2.13 hectares).
- For sale as a whole.
The sale of this site provides the Purchaser with a rare opportunity to create a quality development of stylish, country homes within an accessible and beautiful part of the country. The overall site extends to a generous 5.29 acres (2.13 hectares) or thereby providing ample land for the development of the at least eleven new build plots and spacious garden grounds and parking for all units. This includes 2.96 acres (1.19 hectares) of land adjoining the site which is available by separate negation and could have longer term development potential.
Plot no.11 is within the development boundary for the village of Burnmouth and the site has been allocated for housing development within the Scottish Borders Consolidated Local Plan 2008 under Reference BBU3B. The
remainder of the site is allocated for housing under reference ABURN003. There are a number of site requirements and these are noted as follows:
• Woodland buffer should be retained and enhanced to create distance from the A1.
• Design and Layout should pay tribute to the local character and coastal context of the settlement.
• Create pedestrian linkages onto the coastal path.
• Further assessment of developer contributions for Eyemouth Primary and Secondary Schools will be required.
• The long term maintenance of landscaped areas must be addressed.
It is anticipated that the developer of the site will be required to pay local contributions towards Education and Affordable Housing. It is a condition of sale that the successful purchaser will be liable for these costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29844742.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwin Thompson, Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.