6 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Hill, Prestbury, Cheshire
- Approximately 10,100 sq ft (excluding garaging)
- 3 reception rooms, study and orangery
- Indoor pool with sitting room and relaxation room
- Gymnasium, steam room and solarium
- Games room
- Cinema room
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Garaging with accommodation above
- Approximately 2.5 acres
A luxurious 5 bedroom family house with a fabulous leisure suite & breathtaking rural views.
Entrance lobby, entrance hall, WC, drawing room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, pantry, family room, study, orangery.
Lower Ground Floor:
Games room, cinema room, gymnasium, solarium with whirlpool bath, steam room, shower room, WC, wine cellar, store room, utility room, plant room, communications room.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room, four further bedrooms (two en suite), family bathroom.
Indoor pool, shower room, sitting room, relaxation room.
Triple garaging with staff accommodation above, various garden stores, landscaped gardens to approximately 2.5 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29866587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL140049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.