4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackthorn Road, Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and downstairs cloaks
- Good sized lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen with double oven, hob and extractor
- Dining room with French Doors onto garden
- Easy maintenance south facing rear garden
- Single integral garage
- Off road parking
Lounge 13 5 X 12 6 (max) with UPVC double glazed bay window, radiator, tv point and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 12 10 X 7 with UPVC double glazed window and door, range of wall and base units incorporating double oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, rolled edge worktops with tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine, inset spot lights and tiled floor.
Dining room 13 2 X 6 10 with UPVC French doors to garden, laminate floor,radiator, inset spot lights and internal door to garage.
Conservatory 10 2 X 9 10 with laminate floor and radiator. Ground floor cloakroom with UPVC frosted double glazed window, low level wc, corner vanity basin, tiling to floor and walls, extractor and radiator.
Bedroom one 11 11 X 9 8 with UPVC double glazed window, range of fitted robes with top storage boxes, full height storage cupboard, tv point, laminate floor and radiator
Bedroom two 13 5 X 6 9 with UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom three 9 11 X 6 9 with UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom four 8 8 X 6 8 with UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom 6 X 5 6 with UPVC double glazed window, bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail and tiled floor.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with block paving, fence panels and raised beds with shrubs.
Front garden with lawn, drive giving off road parking and single integral garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spectrum Residential, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.