5 bedroom detached house for saleRedman Close, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Offers in Excess of
- Substantial Reduction, Cash Back Offer
- Period Detached Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Extended Accommodation
- Four Reception Rooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Popular Residential Area
- Viewing Is Essential
£5000 Cash back upon completion (STTC). Substantial Reduction on this wonderful family home. Originally built as the Commanding Officers house, and now flanked by two substantial extensions, this striking and well appointed family home is situated in one of Gainsborough's premier residential areas, the property provides a wealth of opportunity and flexibility to provide the perfect family home, this property must be viewed to truly appreciate the potential and standard of accommodation on offer.
A solid Oak wooden entrance door opens into the entrance porch with two built in storage areas and access into the impressive:
8'6 x 6'7 (2.59m x 2.01m)
Having stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, ornate coving, ceiling rose and a central heating radiator
Kitchen Area & Dining Area
13'7 x 13'5 (KA) 19'2 x 9'11 (DA) (4.14m x 4.0
With a range of fitted wall and base units in solid wood and incorporating several display units, central island, complementary worktops over and tiled splash backs, incorporated within the kitchen is the gas fired Aga, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, rear facing window and French doors, front facing window and access door and a radiator
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for a range of white goods, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas fired central heating boiler, front facing window and a tiled floor
15'05 x 11'02 (4.70m x 3.40m)
With a rear facing bay window incorporating French doors onto the extensive rear patio, coving, picture rail and a radiator
19'1 x 15'3 (5.82m x 4.65m)
Having a dual aspect with a widow to the front and French doors to the rear patio, inset gas fire with stone mantle, solid Oak flooring, coving and two radiators
9'11 x 8'11 (3.02m x 2.72m)
With a front facing window, coving and a radiator
10'10 x 10'03 (3.30m x 3.12m)
Having a rear facing window, hard wired for broadband internet usage, coving and two storage areas
Comprising of a two piece suite including a vanity unit, low flush W.C. Tile splash backs, quarry tiled flooring, front facing window and a radiator
First Floor Landing
Flooded with natural light via two front facing windows, one being floor to ceiling in height, coving, built in storage, loft access and a radiator
13'7 x 10'07 (4.14m x 3.23m)
Having a side and rear facing window, built in cupboard, coving, dado rail, hardwired broadband and a radiator
10'04 x 8'0 into eves (3.15m x 2.44m into eves)
With a Velux window to the rear
Comprising of a three piece suite including a panel bath with shower mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Part tiling, rear facing window and a radiator
14'9 x 13'1 (4.50m x 3.99m)
Having a rear facing Bay window, built in storage cupboard, coving and a radiator
10'10 x 8'5 (3.30m x 2.57m)
With a rear facing window, fitted bookcase, built in storage, hardwired broadband, coving and a radiator
9'0 x 8'8 (2.74m x 2.64m)
Having a front facing window, fitted vanity unit, coving and access to:
10'11 x 10'04 (3.33m x 3.15m)
With a rear facing Velux window, down lights, hardwired broadband and eves storage to both sides
Comprising of a four piece suite including a shower enclosure with mains shower, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C. Tiled walls, front facing window, chrome towel radiator and coving
The property is accessed via a pebbled horseshoe driveway and is bounded by a variety of mature shrubs providing attractive frontage access to the integral garage is provided from the driveway
An extensive lawn garden with a variety of mature shrubs and productive trees, including apple, pear and plum provides a private and secure area. The extensive patio area is sunken to a lower level and provides ample dining and entertaining space. The garden offers areas of interest and space for a range of outdoor activities. Screened section containing garden shed and composting area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER FIVE STAR PROPERTY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29957623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 176A_176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Five Star Property, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.