3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRainham Close, Tipton
Sold STC £125,000
- Extended Semi Detached
- Much Sought After cul de sac Location
- upvc double glazing + gas central heating
- reception hall
- spacious extended lounge / dining room
- Study room + fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- family bathroom with additional shower cubicle
EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT - EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED WITH GARAGE CONVERSION - Offering upvc double glazing, gas central heating, no upward chain, extension to rear and quiet cul de sac location, whilst the accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge / dining room, study r
EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT - EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED WITH GARAGE CONVERSION - Offering upvc double glazing, gas central heating, no upward chain, extension to rear and quiet cul de sac location, whilst the accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge / dining room, study room, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom with additional shower cubicle, block paved driveway and easy to maintain rear garden.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 10" x 13' 9" ( 6.35m x 4.19m )
Study room 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Fitted Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Bedroom two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.93m )
Loft room 15' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.91m )
Family Bathroom 9' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.96m )
Block Paved Driveway
Easy To Maintain Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29997741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI000006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.