3 bedroom terraced house for saleDudley Road, Grantham
- Mid Terraced Home
- Lounge, Kitchen & Under Stairs Study
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Access to A1
*STAR BUY* GREAT PRICE @ £104,950! Here we have a traditional mid-terraced house with three bedrooms offering good size accommodation in a popular location close to Grantham town centre. PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT PURCHASE! This property also benefits from a rear courtyard garden.
This traditional mid-terraced house has three bedrooms and offers good size accommodation in a popular location at a GREAT PRICE! The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, under stairs study, three bedrooms, bathroom and a rear courtyard to the external of the property. THIS WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE!
To The Front Of The Property
To the front of the property there is a public footpath leading to the wooden single glazed front door.
The entrance hall is entered via a wooden single glazed side door and has stairs rising to the first floor and access to the under stairs study room.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Into the lounge there is a coal effect gas fire place, TV and telephone points, a single radiator and a wooden double glazed front door with window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
The kitchen is fitted with low and eye level units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. There is also a breakfast bar, gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, single radiator and access to the combi- boiler. There are wooden double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Under Stairs Study 7' 11" x 4' 9" ( 2.41m x 1.45m )
This room has restricted head height and power and lighting.
Up onto the landing there is hatch access to the loft and thermostat control.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Into bedroom one there is a wooden double glazed window to the front aspect and single radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.54m )
Bedroom two has a wooden single glazed window to the front aspect and single radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Bedroom three has a wooden double glazed window to the rear aspect with single radiator.
The bathroom has modern fixtures and fittings in the way of a four piece suite comprising of low base level W.C, wash hand basin with lighting above and shaving point and bath and shower with tiled splash backs. Hand towel rail and tiled flooring.
To The Rear Of The Property
The rear courtyard garden gives side access to the property through a gated access,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30024375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST103718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.