3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarcourt Road, Accrington, Lancashire
- Highly regarded location
- Opposite Haworth Park
- Victorian terraced property
- Lounge & Dining room
- Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 Bedroomed Accommodation
- Contemporary 4pc Bathroom
- Front forecourt & rear yard
Situated in this highly regarded and established residential location and enjoying a prime position opposite Haworth Park, Victorian designed garden fronted terraced property. Offers 3 bedroomed family designed accommodation with an array of original character feature enhanced by modern amenities. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the property's layout, size and the quality of the amenities available. Comprises: entrance vestibule, reception hallway, separate lounge & dining room, fitted dining kitchen with built in appliances, 3 first floor bedrooms and contemporary styled 4 piece bathroom suite. The property has uPVC & seal unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, front forecourt and enclosed rear yard with wash house and utility store. An outstanding property internal viewing is highly recommended.
|14'2 x 13'5|
14'6 x 11'9
8'9 x 6'5
18' x 13'5
16' x 12'4
16' x 9'6
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30075134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 508950A_1175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.