3 bedroom detached house for saleRotherlea, Pontefract Road, Cudworth Barnsley S72 8AQ
Set in 2/3 of an acre is this 3 bed detached house, set off Pontefract Road in a little known area. The well maintained, established gardens are enhanced by a Greek style Taverna and Summerhouse.
Set off Pontefract Road in a little known area which has magnificent views over the surrounding countryside, the property has well maintained, established gardens which are further enhanced by a Greek style Taverna and Summerhouse.
The beautiful gardens are mainly lawned with a long driveway providing ample off road parking for a number of vehicles, garage and car port.
The property has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing and comprises:
Hardwood entrance door with stained glass window into the
UTILITY ENTRANCE having a sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring and coat storage cupboard.
CLOAKROOM/WC having front and side facing double glazed window, vanity sink unit, wc, freestanding Baxi central heating boiler and tiled flooring.
KITCHEN 1511 X 1210 having front facing double glazed window with a wide expanse of wall and base units having wood effect cupboard fronts and granite effect roll edge worktops incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer taps, space for a multifunctional Range, integrated fridge and freezer, downlights to the ceiling, tiled floor and walls, and a breakfast island with tiled worktop. A door leads to the
DINING ROOM 218 X 80 having front and rear double glazed windows and side facing patio doors, with dado, coving and two central heating radiators.
LOUNGE 180 X 120 having side and rear facing windows, with the main focal point being a solid fuel enclosed fire with stone embossed chimney breast, TV aerial point and central heating radiators. A step leads into the
BAR AREA 144 X 110 which has parquet flooring, side and rear facing windows.
From the lounge there is an opening to the
CONSERVATORY 183 X 1011 having tiled flooring, fan lights, two central heating radiators and giving magnificent views over the garden.
From the lounge a wooden staircase rises to the
LANDING having side facing window and central heating radiator.
BATHROOM having front facing opaque glazed window with tiled flooring and walls, with a suite comprising of a white panelled bath, push button wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome ladder style central heating radiator and PVC cladded ceiling with downlights.
MASTER BEDROOM 120 X 115 with side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and drawers to two walls and a central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 105 X 911 with rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 90 X 77 with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The property stands in magnificent mainly lawned garden areas of approximately two thirds of an acre. A paved driveway leads to the GARAGE and CARPORT. The lawned garden have borders with established hedging and shrubs and there are various discrete paved areas. The gardens house a SUMMER ROOM 174 X 911 which has tiled flooring and has electric lights and sockets and has an attached Greek Taverna style sitting area, aluminium greenhouse and there are sensor security lights around the property.
The property has a gas fired central heating radiator.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Only the items specifically mentioned within these particulars are included in the sale.
Leave Barnsley on Pontefract Road continuing to the roundabout with Cundy Cross, taking the second exit through the village of Lundwood. Upon entering Cudworth continue through the main shopping area, passing The Dards Public House on the right hand side immediately turn right onto a single vehicle track and Rotherlea is on the left hand side and can be identified by our for sale sign.
Details of all the properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed on www.wilbys.net or by using the search feature within Rightmove.co.uk. the UKs No. 1 property website
If you wish to make an offer on this property before contacting a Financial Advisor or Solicitor you should make your offer to our office to avoid any delay and the possibility of a sale being agreed to other interested parties. Under the Estate Agents act 1991 you will be required to give us your financial details to enable us to qualify your ability to purchase before we can recommend your offer to our sellers. Offers may be made by visiting our Eastgate Office or by telephone on 01226 299221.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS:
In order to proceed with a sale we will need confirmation of Identity and Proof of address.
If you have a property to sell our Residential Sales Manager, Mr Mark Farmer, or our valuer, Paul Salkeld will be pleased to arrange an appointment to give you a market valuation and advice. The advisory service is free and without obligation.
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitor
7. The boundaries, ownership and tenure of this property have not been checked against the Title Deeds for any discrepancies or rights of way, if any. Prospective purchasers are advised to check these matters with their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R5708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilbys , Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.