3 bedroom apartment for saleSt. George Wharf, London, SW8
- Luxury 3 bedroom apartment
- Fantastic river views east and west
- Gym and swimming pool
- State of the art technology
- Excellent transport links
- Call tate Residential to arrange a viewing
Tate Residential presents The Tower, St. George Wharf, London in the now sought after district of Battersea and Vauxhall consists of over 50 floors with fantastic views of London and the River Thames. This apartment is the one. It sees the Sun go down in the afternoon and evening through to dusk along with also having the perfect view of the Thames leading to the London Eye. The property itself comprises; state of the art kitchen within an open plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows, two luxury bathrooms and three good sized double bedrooms. It is also equipped with touch button lighting, climate control and audio/visual. Brand new gymnasium and swimming pool are on the 3rd floor and there is parking for residents below. There is a luxury hotel style concierge on the ground floor and Vauxhall Tube/Train and Bus Station is across the road. floorplan on request - Call Tate Residential to arrange a must see viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30210798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 147779S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tate Residential Ltd, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.