4 bedroom detached house for saleWestmorland Road, Urmston
- One of Urmstons premier locations
- South facing rear garden with patio
- A superb, really spacious 4 bed detached property
- Fantastic family accommodation
- Conservatory built on at the rear
- Front Lounge - 19 rear dining room/sitting room
- 236 fitted breakfast kitchen
- Well appointed bathroom with separate shower
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPRXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:-
TO THE GROUND FLOOR:
With a radiator and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms. Laminate flooring.
Original door and side panels to the entrance with matching double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
138 into the bay x 12 with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. A living flame gas fire is set within a period style fireplace. Wall light points.
19 x131 (reducing to 115) with a radiator and a fitted gas fire. There is a double glazed window to the side with leaded lights and stained glass inserts. Double glazed French doors with adjacent side panels provide access into:-
1111 x 115 built on at the rear of the house of part brick construction with double glazed units all round and a door to the garden. Radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling fan.
236 x 98 (reducing to 87) with a 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and an excellent range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces, incorporating an over, hob and extractor. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dish-washer. Radiator, laminate flooring and 3 double glazed windows to the side. Understairs storage off with a double glazed window to the side. Spotlighting. Double glazed French doors to outside.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR:
With a loft access point.
138 into the bay x 118 with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Range of fitted wardrobes/storage space.
122 x 122 with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Spotlighting.
103 x 99 with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobe and storage space.
98 x 810 with a radiator and double glazed windows to 2 elevations. Fitted wardrobe and storage space.
With a white suite comprising walk-in shower, panelled bath with period style shower attachment over and a pedestal wash hand basin. Ladder radiator, double glazed window to the side and tiled areas. Extractor fan.
With a low level w.c., tiled areas and a double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the house is a paved area providing excellent off road parking facilities. A driveway continues down the side of the house to a DETACHED BRICK GARAGE with power and light. The rear garden is fully enclosed, has a southerly aspect and incorporates lawned and patio sections. Outside lighting provided.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58500_2254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.