This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Land for sale
Whitley Willows, Huddersfield
AN EXCELLENT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Comprising 7 serviced building plots, each with consent for a spacious and superior detached house arranged within a sought after gated community. Available as a whole or in 3 separate lots.
The site is accessed by Addle Croft Lane in Lepton, between the rural villages of Kirkheaton and Grange Moor. Lepton is located approximately 4.5 miles to the east of Huddersfield and is approximately 11 miles to the east of Junction 23 of the M62 motorway. The city of Wakefield is located 10 miles to the east and Leeds city centre is located 18.5 miles to the north east.
Whitley Willows comprises an exclusive part completed residential development scheme with planning consent granted for 14 superior detached houses in private landscaped grounds accessed through remotely operated electronic gates. At the time of publishing five homes have been completed and are already occupied by private owners. The six remaining plots are now offered to the market as a whole or in two separate lots.
Kirklees Metropolitan Council, Civic Centre, 3 Market Street, Huddersfield HD1 2TG. Tel: 01484 221000.
Susan Ledger, Eversheds LLP, Bridgewater Place
Water Lane, Leeds LS11 5DR Tel: 0845 497 9797
Schedule Of Plots
The freehold interest in each plot is offered For Sale By Private Treaty.
Proposed plans and elevations for each individual plot are available from the vendors agent. Title Plans and copies of each title register are also available.
Outline Planning Permission for the development was granted under application No: 2005/60/93532/E3 in December 2005. Detailed Planning Permission and Reserved Matters were approved under application No: 2006/61/92227/E3 in September 2006.
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents Sanderson Weatherall, 25 Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 4WG.
David Chary BSc FRICS
DD: 0113 221 6014
Misrepresentation Act 1967:
Sanderson Weatherall LLP for itself and for the vendor(s) or lessor(s) of this property whose agent it is give notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property(s) are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The vendor(s) or lessor(s) do not make or give and neither Sanderson Weatherall LLP nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
5. None of the buildings services or service installations (whether these be the specific responsibility of the freeholder, lessor or lessee) have been tested and are not warranted to be in safe and working order.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991:
Every reasonable effort has been made by Sanderson Weatherall LLP to ensure accuracy. Interested parties are strongly advised to take appropriate steps to verify by independent inspection or enquiry all information for themselves and to take appropriate professional advice.
Finance Act 1989:
Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of V.A.T.
Sanderson Weatherall LLP
Registered In England company number OC 344 770.
Registered Office 25 Wellington Street Leeds LS1 4WG