2 bedroom terraced house for saleKenegie ManorGulval,Penzance,TR20
- Two bed holiday cottage with 12 month occupancy allowed
- Off street parking
- Good order throughout
- Set within grounds of Manor House
- Use of indoor facilities incl swimming pool, tennis courts & club house
- Open Plan Kitchen
- One mile from beach
- Coastal views from grounds
- Penzance less than 1 mile distant
- Offered Chain Free
Set in the grounds of the Kenegie Manor House in Cornwall is this two bedroom holiday cottage with off street parking. The property is situated within a holiday complex with use of the onsite facilities including use of the indoor swimming pool & residents bar and residents launderette. Situated about half a mile or so from Gulval and offering stunning views of the coast line & nearby Penzance this presents an excellent base to explore the natural beauty & sites of Englands very own "Riviera". Please call to arrange on site viewings and for further information.
N.B This property although classed as a Holiday Home has 12 month occupancy rights.
The property is held on a Lease of approximately 1000 years when issued.
There is a service charge of approximately £900 per annum which is worth noting includes water and sewage charges and annual ground rent of £295 (figures as of 2015). As the property can be let on short term holiday lets it can command as much as £500 per week plus during the seasonal months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference masaegNR2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aegis Residential, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.