3 bedroom terraced house for salePitchens Close, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED property in the popular Anstey Heights location. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, a sun room/dining room, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a rear garden
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED property in the popular Anstey Heights location. The property comprises of an entrance hallway leading through to in our opinion a good size lounge. The downstairs also comprises of a fitted kitchen which leads through to a sun room/dining room. Upstairs comprises of two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the exterior the property boasts a rear garden with access to an overlooking balcony to the side of the sun room/dining room.
Door to the front, under stairs cupboard and radiator
Lounge 11' 3" max to recess x 14' 1" ( 3.43m max to recess x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas fire place.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.90m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 9" ( 5.44m x 2.67m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, radiator, integrated gas double oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, and space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 7' 1" min ( 2.84m x 2.16m min )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" min x 6' 5" ( 2.29m min x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, hand wash basin, radiator and fully tiled.
Separate W C
Double glazed window to the rear, WC and hand wash basin
To the front of the property is an easy to maintain garden with fenced boundaries. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden laid with slabs and with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30377457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS106284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.