5 bedroom house for saleHay on Wye,Character Townhouse in Hay on Wye Town of Books
- 5 bedrooms all en-suite
- Reception rooms with character features
- Walk to to a choice of restaurants, pubs and cafes
- Large conservatory
- Parking for a number of cars
- Gardens with seating areas
- Prominent location
- Excellent local facilities including traditional shops
Lovely period property in the heart of this famous riverside Town of Books offering spacious character accommodation with garden and parking
Lovely period property in the heart of this famous riverside Town of Books offering spacious character accommodation with
garden and parking presently used for B&B but is a lovely Town House in a convenient location for wide and varied facilities including traditional
shops and well as the may book shops.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1384081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Hay-On-Wye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.