1 bedroom apartment for saleWest Street, Sowerby Bridge
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- Allocated Parking
- Town Centre Location
- Stylish Decor
- More Available - Can Be Customised
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive first floor apartment located in Sowerby Bridge's town centre, located less than a 5 minute walk from Sowerby Bridge's train station,
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive first floor apartment located in Sowerby Bridge's town centre, located less than a 5 minute walk from Sowerby Bridge's train station, Tesco supermarket, and all of the town's shops, restaurants and amenities. This top-quality apartment boasts custom-made fixtures and fittings throughout and has been fully renovated to a superb finish. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, large open plan lounge and kitchen area, master bedroom, modern fitted bathroom and large mezzanine level. Boasting double glazing and electric heating throughout, as well as allocated parking, external storage room, and a garden area externally. There are more apartments available in the coming months which can have a custom decor and finish to your personal specifications! Bespoke furniture packages are also available. We anticipate a high demand for these excellent apartments, so call us now for more information to avoid disappointment.
Enter from the communal entrance hallway on to the first floor where this property is located. Enter through the timber front door into the entrance hallway which holds the staircase to the mezzanine level, has a large storage area in addition to a storage cupboard which holds the boiler to the property. The entrance hallway has various pieces of unique art work and features wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge Area 15' 10" x 12' 6" ( 4.83m x 3.81m )
With high ceilings and three large windows to the side elevation, this truly impressive space is open plan to the kitchen, and features a stylish chandelier with decorative ceiling rose, matching decorative coving and a matching feature frame. There is a contemporary black gloss electric radiator, bespoke wall lights, and space and TV aerial point for a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
Kitchen Area 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
Fitted with brand new white gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. Incorporating a sink and mixer tap into the units along with an electric oven and induction hob with chrome extractor hood over. There is an integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge and space for a tall fridge freezer. There are under counter lights and there is ample space for a dining table and chairs. The total measurement for the lounge and kitchen area is 24"5 by 15"10.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
This generous sized double bedroom has high ceilings, a large UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and decorative coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose which beautifully frames the stylish ceiling light. There is also a bespoke piece of artwork fitted to the wall.
Mezzanine Level 16' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.95m x 2.57m )
A good sized space with ample room to fit a double bed, there are fitted LED spot lights to the ceiling with mood lighting features. The mezzanine level has some limited head height and an open balcony to the living space.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, p-shaped bath with chrome mixer tap, curved glass shower screen and shower attachment over, and a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit with matching fitted vanity mirror and lights above. Again, we have inset LED spotlights with mood lighting to the ceiling, tiled floor and partially tiled walls and an extractor fan.
The parking area is accessed via a secure gated entryway and each apartment has its own allocated parking space, storage room, and garden area to the outside.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30404796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB103953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.