3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleConway Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- 22 ft L shaped lounge diner
- Upvc double glazing & gas central heating
- Rear garden over looking countryside
- Driveway & single detached garage
A wonderful opportunity as arisen to purchase this well presented three bedroomed detached bungalow occupying an enviable position at the head of this quiet Cul-de-sac over looking fields and countryside. The property has upvc double glazing and gas central heating.
A wonderful opportunity as arisen to purchase this well presented three bedroomed detached bungalow occupying an enviable position at the head of this quiet Cul-de-sac over looking fields and countryside. The property has upvc double glazing and gas central heating and the accommodation briefly comprises; 22ft L shaped lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Further door leading into;
Central heating radiator, storage cupboard, access to the roof space and doors leading to;
Lounge/diner L-Shaped Room 22' 8" x 15' 8" + 13' " x 8' 4" (6.91m x 4.78m + 3.96m x 2.54m )
Stone built fireplace which incorporates a gas fire, upvc double glazed bow window looks out over the front of the property, two central heating radiators, patio doors leading out to the rear garden, television point and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of eye level units with complimentary tiling down to roll edge work surfaces with matching base units and drawers beneath, upvc double glazed window looks out over the rear garden and has a sink and drainer beneath, four ring electric hob with integrated electric oven and extractor above, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dish washer and a door leading out to;
Conservatory 9' 9" x 4' 1" ( 2.97m x 1.24m )
Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, plumbing for automatic washing machine and a door leading to the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.92m )
Upvc double glazed window looking out over the side of the property with a range of fitted wardrobes and over head storage cupboards, dressing table and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
Upvc double glazed window looking out over the rear garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.31m x 1.78m )
Obscure upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; Panelled bath with mira sport shower above, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c. Obscure upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, partial ceramic tiling to walls, central heating radiator and spot light to the ceiling.
Two piece suite comprising; Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin and obscure upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for two vehicles and leading to a detached single garage.
Enclosed rear garden is low maintenance graveled areas with well stocked shrubs and flowers accompanying borders, patio area, garden shed and a open aspect to the rear onto fields and neighbouring countryside.
Detached Single Garage 15' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.97m )
Power and lighting with up and over door and houses a wall mounted central heating boiler.
Leaving the Bulwell office turn left onto Main Street before turning right at the traffic lights onto continuation of Main Street continue along the B682 which becomes the A6002 at the Moor Bridge round about continue straight on onto Hucknall Lane the A611 at the round about take the first exit continue on the A611 before turning left at the next round about onto the B6009 Watnall Road take the fifth turning on the right onto Trent Drive before to turning left at the T-junction onto Conway Road the property is located on the right hand side clearly identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30433940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL102282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.