4 bedroom detached house for saleClos Cadwgan, Beddau, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Style Detached
- Extended Kitchen / Diner
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Ample Parking To Front
- Modern Ensuite & Bathroom
- Good Size Garden
- Sought After Location
A Four Double-Bedroom, Detached Family Home with Master En-Suite, Kitchen/Diner and Conservatory, situated in a Cul-de-Sac on the popular Manor Chase development in Beddau. The property further benefits from a Cloakroom, Utility Room, Family Bathroom and Off-Road Parking for multiple vehicles.
EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED PROPERTY WITH A SUPERB KITCHEN / DINER!
A Four Double-Bedroom, Detached Family Home with Master En-Suite, Kitchen/Diner and Conservatory, situated in a Cul-de-Sac on the popular Manor Chase development in Beddau. The property further benefits from a Cloakroom, Utility Room, Family Bathroom and Off-Road Parking for multiple vehicles. Ideally placed for access to the Church Village Bypass, M4, A470 making this an ideal location for commuters. Allen & Harris highly recommend viewings on this lovely family home and early viewings are essential to avoid dissapointment!
Double glazed door to the front. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 4" ( 5.44m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Gas fire. Laminate flooring. Coving to the smooth plastered ceiling. Radiator.
Family Room 16' 7" x 9' 7" ( 5.05m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring. Coving to the smooth plastered ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. One and a half bowl sink/drainer inset to work sufaces over units. Electic double oven with five-ring gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer, microwave and coffee machine. integrated dishwasher. Laminate flooring. Part-tiled walls. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Base units with sink/drainer inset to work surfaces over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Central heating boiler. Part-tiled walls. Radiator.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. UPVC construction. Lights and fan. Space for table and chairs. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Staircase from the ground floor. Storage cupboard. Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front. TV and power points. Smooth plastered ceiling. Carpet. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Whirlpool bath with shower over. Wash-hand basin. W.C. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Towel rail radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 4" x 9' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Power points. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. W.C. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls and floor. Towel rail radiator.
Block paved driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Lawned and stone chipping sections. Access to the rear via path and gate.
Enclosed by timber fencing. Patio area with space for table and chairs. Further seating are on raised decking. Lawned section. Access to the front via gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.