Block of Apartments for saleBurgh Road, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 2RA
* 13 FREEHOLD RESIDENTIAL FLATS
* Self contained in two blocks
* Good location
* Gas central heating and pvc double glazing
* Excellent Rental Income and ‘easy’ to run
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS AND RENTAL INCOME
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements are approximate with the metric conversion shown in brackets, taken wall to wall unless otherwise stated.
DISCLAIMER: Notice is hereby given that these particulars are set for the guidance of proposed purchasers, and although due care is taken in their preparation and they are believed to be correct, proposed purchasers must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. These particulars are issued on the understanding that all negotiations are carried through the Agents Turner Evans Stevens but they do not constitute an offer or contract. Any price quoted in these particulars is subject to contract.
No person employed by Turner Evans Stevens Limited has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30541213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SK006001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.