Land for saleGorad Road, Valley, Anglesey, North Wales
Sold by Us
- Fantastic Development Opportunity
- Rural Site In The Region Of 5 Acres
- Grade II Listed Farmhouse & A Range Of Outbuildings
- Convenient Location Close To A55
- Grounds Include Lake & Woodland
- Mains Electricity & Water To The Site
A superb opportunity for the discerning purchaser to acquire an extensive site in a glorious rural setting that extends we understand to approximately five acres. The property which was a working farm has a range of buildings including a two storey farmhouse, one and a half storey service wing and lofted cart shed/granary which are all Grade II listed and for which listed buildings consent has been granted.
The remainder of the buildings which are not listed do however have a wealth of charm that could be incorporated in to the design to give the development a unique feel enhancing its appeal to prospective purchasers wishing to create a special family home set amidst landscaped grounds including a natural lake and mature trees. The property is located on the outskirts of a desirable residential area in close proximity to the coast and centre of the village of Valley, is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island as well as having close access to the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond. Just a stone's throw away, the port town of Holyhead offers a wide range of shops and essential services in addition to several primary schools, a secondary school, a marina, numerous hotels and restaurants as well as the ferry port providing daily crossings to and from Ireland and the main line railway station offering links to the entire UK rail network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30650129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 194396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.