5 bedroom detached house for saleGlamis Close, Noctorum, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Storey Detached Five Bedroom Home
- Situated in a Sought After Area Close to Amenities
- Beautifully Presented and Well Planned Family Living Space
- Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility and W.C
- Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes and En suite
- Driveway, Integral Garage/Playroom and Front Garden
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Decking and Lawn
- Closer Inspection Strongly Recommended
Set over three storeys, Move Residential are delighted to offer to the sales market this five bedroom detached home. Immaculately presented and well planned the accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, dining room, modern kitchen breakfast room, utility room and downstairs W.C. To the first floor you have a good sized lounge, three bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. The master bedroom with en suite shower room can be found on the second floor. Further benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway, garage and a private rear garden with lawned and decked area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4545583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.