4 bedroom detached house for sale
Anlaby Road, Hull
like this property?Call 01482 538003
Distances are straight line measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room
- Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Day Room
- 4 Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off Street Parking & Garage
This substantial and individual detached residence offers a wealth of period features throughout. Impressive and imposing, this double fronted family home occupies prime location on a large corner plot. Beautifully presented internally and externally, a most prestigious property.
This substantial and individual detached residence offers a wealth of period features throughout. Impressive and imposing, this double fronted family home occupies prime location on a large corner plot. Beautifully presented internally and externally. This prestigious property is a must for the discerning purchaser.
Single glazed door to front with matching side screens with original leaded glass, leading into a most imposing entrance with an elegnat period staircase.
Single glazed window to side, wash hand basin, wc and radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" to max x 32' 3" to max ( 3.91m to max x 9.83m to max )
Imposing L - Shaped reception with orignal bay to the front and rear, wooden floor, feature fireplace to front and rear of the room, orignal picture rail and coving. Two sets of french doors leading onto a paved patio area.
Dining Room 12' 11" to max x 16' 11" to max ( 3.94m to max x 5.16m to max )
The impressive dining room is the perfect entertaining space featuring, Orignal bay window, open coal fire with original fire place, wooden and tiled surround and brick hearth, original flooring, picture rail coving and radiator.
Kitchen/day Room 10' 11" to max x 31' to max ( 3.33m to max x 9.45m to max )
Single glazed window to side, double aspect french doors to rear garden and arch into day room. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink unit and drainer, waste disposal, work surfaces and contrasting tiled surround, double range oven, 5 ring gas hob and hot plate, stainless steel cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and wooden flooring.
A wide and spacious landing with single glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail and coving.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" to max x 12' 9" to max ( 4.32m to max x 3.89m to max )
Single glazed window to front, original fireplace, radiator, picture rail and coving.
Single sash glazed window to side, 3 piece suite comprising of corner bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, picture rail and coving.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" to max x 16' 3" to max ( 3.89m to max x 4.95m to max )
Orignal sash window to side, built in wardrobes, picture rail and coving, open coal fire and wood surround.
Bedroom 3 15' 4" to max x 12' 1" to max ( 4.67m to max x 3.68m to max )
Orignal bay window to front, original fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset, radiator, picture rail and coving.
Bedroom 4 11' 1" to max x 10' 10" to max ( 3.38m to max x 3.30m to max )
Orignal Single glazed sash window to rear, radiator, cast iron inset fire, picture rail and coving.
Two original single glazed sash windows to side, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled and cupboard housing boiler.
Brick built garage with double timber doors and window to rear, power and lights, additional off street parking.
Access to the rear is via two pathways that run along both sides of the property, leading to a large garden with a paved patio seating area, feature garden lighting and water feature, trees and evergreen to borders. Double gates offer access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements