This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Hacton Lane, Upminster, RM14
- THREE DOUBLE FITTED BEDROOMS (Two of which fitted by Christians)
- LUXURY CHRISTIANS FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- RECEPTION HALL WITH AMICO FLOORING
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/WC
- LOUNGE 25' X 12'7" WITH CHRISTIANS FITTED FIREPLACE
- 'L' SHAPED FAMILY/DINING ROOM 17'8" X 16'8"
- CHRISTIANS FITTED KITCHEN 17'5" X 10'
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA 24'9" X 8'
- OFF-ROAD PARKING & ATTACHED GARAGE
- 80' REAR GARDEN WHICH SIDES ONTO FIELDS
Tenure: FreeholdSet within this non estate location adjacent to fields, yet within easy access of both Hornchurch and Upminster Town Centres is this extended, vastly improved and superbly presented detached family home. Throughout the property the quality accommodation incorporating Christians fittings to bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen must be viewed personally to be fully appreciated. In brief, to the first floor there are three double bedrooms with both the master and second bedroom comprehensively fitted in a range Christians wardrobes. The luxuriously appointed bathroom has also been fitted by Christians incorporating custom fitted cabinets and TV fittings. To the ground floor, a reception hall with Amtico flooring and ground floor shower room provide access to accommodation incorporating a lounge of 25’ x 12’7” with Christians fireplace and window storage. To the rear there is an ‘L’ shaped family/dining room of 17’8” x 16’8” maximum which is open plan to a Christians fitted kitchen of 17’5” x 10’. To one side there is an attached garage with utility area 24’9” x 8’. The property affords replacement double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating via radiators. To the front, an Indian Sand stone driveway provides off-road car parking and leads to the attached garage. To the rear, the 80’ garden as previously mentioned sides onto fields. Personal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this detached family home which is available with no onward chain. Ref No. 4067-11.