3 bedroom detached house for saleHacton Lane, Upminster, RM14
- THREE DOUBLE FITTED BEDROOMS (Two of which fitted by Christians)
- LUXURY CHRISTIANS FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- RECEPTION HALL WITH AMICO FLOORING
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/WC
- LOUNGE 25' X 12'7" WITH CHRISTIANS FITTED FIREPLACE
- 'L' SHAPED FAMILY/DINING ROOM 17'8" X 16'8"
- CHRISTIANS FITTED KITCHEN 17'5" X 10'
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA 24'9" X 8'
- OFF-ROAD PARKING & ATTACHED GARAGE
- 80' REAR GARDEN WHICH SIDES ONTO FIELDS
Set within this non estate location adjacent to fields, yet within easy access of both Hornchurch and Upminster Town Centres is this extended, vastly improved and superbly presented detached family home. Throughout the property the quality accommodation incorporating Christians fittings to bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen must be viewed personally to be fully appreciated. In brief, to the first floor there are three double bedrooms with both the master and second bedroom comprehensively fitted in a range Christians wardrobes. The luxuriously appointed bathroom has also been fitted by Christians incorporating custom fitted cabinets and TV fittings. To the ground floor, a reception hall with Amtico flooring and ground floor shower room provide access to accommodation incorporating a lounge of 25’ x 12’7” with Christians fireplace and window storage. To the rear there is an ‘L’ shaped family/dining room of 17’8” x 16’8” maximum which is open plan to a Christians fitted kitchen of 17’5” x 10’. To one side there is an attached garage with utility area 24’9” x 8’. The property affords replacement double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating via radiators. To the front, an Indian Sand stone driveway provides off-road car parking and leads to the attached garage. To the rear, the 80’ garden as previously mentioned sides onto fields. Personal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this detached family home which is available with no onward chain. Ref No. 4067-11.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30779977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4067-11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Estates, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.