4 bedroom house for saleMallard Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen wWith Utility
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Garage With Driveway
- Popular Lakeside Development
A very well kept detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Watermead development. The property offers spacious living accommodation comprising entrance hall, guest cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Other benefits include front, rear & side gardens, double garage with driveway, double glazing & central heating.
3.56m x 3.05m / 11'8 x 10'
3.61m x 2.64m / 11'10 x 8'8
2.69m x 2.62m / 8'10 x 8'7
3.05m x 2.08m / 10' x 6'10
5.36m x 3.66m / 17'7 x 12'
3.25m x 3.10m / 10'8 x 10'2
1.83m x 1.45m / 6' x 4'9
3.28m x 3.20m / 10'9 x 10'6
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30793081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5980A_1823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillyards Estate Agents, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.