2 bedroom bungalow for saleBaden Powell Drive Colchester Essex
PLEASE QUOTE PROPERTY REF 05297
Key features :
- Major refurbishment 2011 (see full description below)
- Entrance hall
- 2 bedrooms
- Dining room / 3rd bedroom
- Garage with 17m long drive
- Established front and rear gardens
- Plot: 100 ft x 38 ft (30.5m x 11.6m)
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall - 24'-5 x 4'-2 narrowing to 3'-5 (7740) x (1270) (1040)
Complete with airing cupboard, live BT phone socket, access to loft space and leading to:-
- Lounge - 14'-6 x 12'-1 (4420) x (3680) with large window to front, gas fire, radiator, digital TV socket
- Bedroom No.1 -11'-10 x 10'-10 (3630) x (3300) window to front, radiator, digital TV socket
- Bedroom No. 2 - 11'-8 x 7'-3 (3560) x (2200) window to side, radiator
- Dining room / No. 3 bedroom -11'-8 x 9'-10 (3560) x (3000) window to rear, radiator
- Kitchen - 12'-4 x 9'-10 (3760) x (3000) with recessed ceiling lighting, brand new modern fitted kitchen with new built in dishwasher / cooker hood. Large pantry, new floor and wall tiles, radiator and window to rear.
- Bathroom - 5'-10 x 5'-6 (1780) x (1680) with obscure window to rear, all new bathroom suite, shower over bath, ceiling extractor fan, HW heated chromium towel rail and separate radiator, electric wall heater, new tiles to floor and walls
- Conservatory - 10'-5 x 5'-8 (3170) x (1730) This UPVC D.G conservatory was built early 2008 and has new fitted cupboards and worktop housing 2007 / 8 electric tumble dryer with outside vent
- Single Garage - 19'-0 x 9'-6 (5800) x (2890) concrete panels with u/o door and side entry door, with 18000 L x 254OW driveway to road
- Front Garden - Walled along frontage. Mainly laid to lawn June 2011
- Rear Garden- 50'-0 x 30' (15300) x (11580) hedge along bottom bordering playing field, mainly lawn with some existing paving. 6'-0 fencing to sides with gate to garage driveway
-General- All drains, water, power, gas and phone services are connected and working. Certificates for rewiring the bungalow in Jan 2009 and kitchen / bathroom wiring modification in 2011, together with gas boiler service certificates are all available.
Details of the 2011 major refurbishment are as follows:
The property was built in 1960 and purchased by the last owner in 1965. The 2011 major refurbishment consisted of:
- Re-plastering kitchen and bathroom walls and all ceilings to all rooms and finally coved
- All new bathroom fittings comprising white bathroom suite, shower over bath, ceiling fan with BD shutter, chromium towel rail, separate radiator both HW fed. Traventine floor and wall tiles have been installed
-New shaker style kitchen cabinetry with work tops , 600 mm spaces for washing machine, cooker and tall fridge freezer, all with local utility connections in place. New cooker hood and integrated dishwasher have been fitted and connected. Recessed lighting has been installed in the ceiling, 6 double power sockets plus switched sockets for cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. New ceramic floor tiles have been laid
- All new UPVC fascias soffits and gutters have been installed
- All new UPVC-DG windows and kitchen door have been fitted, plus a new composite front door and DG panel
- Cavity wall insulation and loft insulation has been installed to the present day standards
- All walls and door frames have been refinished and decorated to a high standard
- New cupboards have been fitted to the conservatory and an existing electric tumble dryer re-installed under a new worktop, with 2 double power sockets
- The single garage has been cleared and rear and front u/o door re-painted
- The back garden has been cleared of all large trees and bushes and has been partly laid with a new lawn. The front garden has been cleared and laid to lawn
- A new digital TV Ariel has been fitted with sockets to lounge and no 1 bedroom.
Extra image 1
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0005297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.