3 bedroom flat for saleNeo Bankside, 70 Holland Street, Bankside, London, SE1
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Winter Garden
- 2 Juliette Style Balconies
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Fantastic Views
- Wood Flooring
- Large Utility & Storage Cupboard
- Close to Excellent Shopping Facilities
A 7th floor 3 bedroom apartment of approx. 1767sq.ft (164sq.m) for sale in the award winning NEO Bankside development located behind the Tate Modern on London's popular Southbank. This bright and spacious apartment has been finished to a high specification and further benefits from a dual aspect open plan reception room with full width floor to ceiling windows, a modern integrated kitchen, 2 Juliette style balconies and fantastic views towards the River Thames. Additionally there are wooden floors with under floor heating, comfort cooling and a large utility cupboard with excellent storage. Neo Bankside has a 24 hour concierge and a range of facilities including a business centre, bike club and future plans for a residents gymnasium. You will be well located to the many shops, bars and restaurants of the South Bank and the excellent transport facilities of both Waterloo & London Bridge.
Lease: 999 Years from Dec 2007
Service Charge: £12,704pa
Ground Rent: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24989316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.