This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
The Furlong, King Street, Tring
- Retirement Apartment
- Walking Distance of Tring High Street
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Car Parking
- No Onward Chain
A two bedroom retirement maisonette in The Furlong development in King Street, Tring with GARAGE and COMMUNAL GARDEN. Offered with NO UPPER CHAIN. VIEWINGS INVITED.
OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN this TWO bedroom RETIREMENT maisonette in The Furlong Development in the Tring Triangle. The accommodation is light and spacious and well decorated and comes with a large LOFT space and a GARAGE.
Tring is an attractive market town on the northern edge of the Chilterns and is surrounded by countryside. The A41 by-pass gives access to the M25 and for the commuter there is a fast and frequent train service to London Euston averaging 40 minutes.
The town centre provides a mix of specialist and day-to-day shopping facilities including Marks & Spencer, Tesco, butchers, newsagents, Costa Coffee and the popular Akeman restaurant as well as many other places to eat. The Charter Market is held on Fridays and there is a Farmers Market which takes place on alternate Saturdays. There is a good choice of private and state schools including Tring School, Tring Park School for Performing Arts and St Francis School.
Pitched and tiled storm porch with external power point. Outside light.
Part glazed front door. Stairs rise to first floor with window to front. Further electric point plus switch for external point.
Radiator. Cloaks cupboard. Airing cupboard. Access to large boarded loft space with light and ladder. Intercom and call bell for 24/7 help if needed. Smoke alarm.
Lounge / Diner 14' x 10' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Sliding door to kitchen. Telephone point. Television point.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Wall mounted and floor standing units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit set below with double glazed window to rear. Built in electric oven and hob. (Washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge available by separate negotiation) Radiator. Refitted wall mounted gas fired boiler. Pull cord alarm for 24/7 help.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in white wardrobes with vanity unit.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed frosted window to rear. Pull cord alarm for 24/7 help.
Situated in a block in the communal car park with up and over door and work bench.
Gardens And Car Parking
Communal gardens to the rear of The Furlong. plenty of communal parking and car washing facilities.
This retirement complex provides full laundry facilities in the main block plus the use of a common room and twin-bedded guest room. On site wardens provide help when needed and this service is continued outside working hours by emergency on-call centre.
Dacorum Borough Council
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.