5 bedroom detached house for saleFrederica Road, Skegness
Offers in Region of
- ***Greatly Reduced****
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- 5 Bed Detached House In The Highly Sought After 'Seacroft' Area Of Skegness
- 25' Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Breakfast Room,
- En-Suite's To 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
In the sought after 'Seacroft' location on the outskirts of Skegness, this 5 Bed Detached Family Home offers versatile & spacious accommodation great for an extended family or those working from home. Viewing of this property comes highly recommend. Offered with NO UPPER CHAIN.
Individually designed, well presented & deceptively spacious, 5 Bed Detached House offered for sale in the highly sought after 'Seacroft' area, on the outskirts of Skegness. The property is well positioned to offer good access to the nearby Seacroft Golf Links Course, Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve and a wide range of Skegness sea front and town centre amenities and the nearby beach front. The property, which is being offered for sale NO UPWARD CHAIN, would ideally suit an extended family or those wishing to use their home from which to work. The accommodation briefly comprises Open Verandah, Hall, 25’ Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Bathroom, En-suite Bedroom and Study/Bedroom 5 to the ground floor. The Galleried landing to the1st Floor allows access to a 24’ Lounge with Balcony, Master Bedroom with 16’ En-Suite Bath/Shower Room & 2 further Bedrooms both with En-suites. Viewing of this property comes highly recommended to appreciate size, location and versatility.
Entrance Hall 8' 7" x 5' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.60m )
This area is open plan with an archway with pillars opening to the:-
Reception Lounge 25' 7" x 12' 6" minimum ( 7.80m x 3.81m minimum )
With 3 radiators, decorative fireplace surround with marble back and plinth, coving to ceiling, arch with pillar feature leading to the Inner Hall area, there is also a useful cloaks cupboard.
Dining Room 15' 10" x 11' 11" min plus bay ( 4.83m x 3.63m min plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of oak doored base, drawer and wall units, having wood edged worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Inset 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps over, space for dishwasher, built in oven and separate grill, corner set 4 ring electric hob with extractor canopy above, double glazed window to the side elevation and door to the external side elevation.
Breakfast Room 14' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, double glazed patio door to the rear, coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.08m x 2.29m )
Comprising of a 3 piece suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin, W.C, tiled surround with listel border, radiator, opaque double glazed window.
Study / Bedroom 5 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, T.V aerial point.
Inner Hall 16' x 9' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.97m )
Useful area, well proportioned, with stairs off to 1st floor deep storage cupboard under and feature arched windows over the stairs.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, T.V aerial point.
En-Suite Shower Room 10' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.23m x 1.80m )
With opaque double glazed window, wash hand basin, W.C, tiled surround, extractor, radiator, tiled shower cubicle.
With feature arched window over the stairs, coving to ceiling and decorative roses, 2 radiators, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 16' x 15' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.60m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, T.V aerial point, good range of built in wardrobes forming a bed recess with cupboards over and bedside cabinets, ( there is a further range of wardrobes and chests, kneehole dressing table and drawers – available by separate negotiation with the vendor).
En-Suite Bath & Shower Room 16' x 10' 8" ( 4.88m x 3.25m )
Attractively fitted with a suite comprising twin pedestal wash hand basins, WC, bidet, bath, separate shower cubicle with screen door, tiled and mirrored surround, 2 opaque double glazed windows. (There may be the possibility of converting this to two rooms if required subject to relevant planning permission etc.)
Bedroom 2 21' x 16' ( 6.40m x 4.88m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, single glazed door and side screens to the south facing Balcony with ornamental balustrade and being south facing with upvc ceiling, lighting and partial golf course view beyond.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
En-Suite Bathroom 6' x 7' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.36m )
With panelled bath, wash hand basin, W.C, tiled surround, shaver light, radiator, 2 opaque double glazed windows.
Additional Lounge 24' 10" x 15' 2" ( 7.57m x 4.62m )
With decorative fireplace surround, coving to ceiling, wall and ceiling lights, 2 radiators, double glazed patio doors to the Balcony. This is a versatility room, which could be used for other purposes if required
The property has an in/out gravelled drive allowing parking for a number of vehicles, with mature shrub borders. In front of the house is a block paved path and semi circular area in front of the Open Porch with columns and sensor lighting to all sides. A brick arch with wrought iron gates to side paths with gravelled border. The rear garden has a paved sitting area, lawns with tree and shrub borders, gated gravelled path with cold water tap to west side, gas meter.
Double Garage 20' 6" x 16' ( 6.25m x 4.88m )
With remote controlled up and over vehicle door, light and power, gas central heating boiler, 2 hot water cylinders and space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30876558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG102913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.