2 bedroom flat for saleHanover Gardens, Dewsbury
Guide Price £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000**
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Double Glazed Windows
- Modern & Well Presented
- Ideal For The FTB
- Close To Local Amenities
**Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000** Ideal for the first time buyer is this two bedroom first floor flat close to Dewsbury town centre. Briefly comprising: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
**Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000** Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
Into hallway with a double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and a walk-in cupboard.
Lounge 12' 6" x 13' ( 3.81m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 11" MAX ( 3.20m x 3.33m MAX )
Fitted wall and base units comprising of a stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with complementary worktops and splashback tiling. Electric oven with hob and cooker-hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard housing the hot water boiler, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 13' ( 2.90m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" MAX x 12' 10" ( 3.30m MAX x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front with a storage heater and fitted cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Double glazed window to the rear with tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30900699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS107294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.