3 bedroom town house for saleHebble Vale Drive, Halifax
Sold STC £110,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000***
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking and a Garage
- Rear Garden and Decking Area
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
- No Chain and Vacant Possession
Of particular interest to the first-time buyer or growing family is this three bedroom townhouse located in Wheatley. The property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing along with its off-road parking leading to an integral garage and to the rear there is a decked sitting area.
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000*** Of particular interest to the first-time buyer or growing family is this three bedroom townhouse located in Wheatley. The property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing along with its off-road parking leading to an integral garage and to the rear there is a decked sitting area. With a fitted kitchen and a modern three piece bathroom suite the property sees attractive features and is well presented. The property briefly comprises of: lounge, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom and an integral garage.
With laminate flooring, gas central heated radiator, and leads through into the lounge.
Lounge 12' x 15' 2" ( 3.66m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, laminate flooring, and stairs to the utility room and the integral garage.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
There is a range of base and wall fitted units, a four ring gas hob, integrated oven, extractor hood over, stainless steel sink bowl with mixertaps, integral fridge, splashback tiles, complementary worktops to three sides, double glazed window looking onto the rear enclosed garden, and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to all first floor rooms, with a storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 10' 11" to fitted wardrobes ( 2.57m x 3.33m to fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window, fitted sliding wardrobes and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 6" x 11' 5" ( 1.98m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear woodland outlook of the property, fitted wardrobes and a central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 8' 6" ( 1.78m x 2.59m )
Double glazed to the rear, central heated radiator.
Three piece white modern suite, with a "P-shaped" panel bath with screened shower over and mixertaps, low flush WC, sink into the vanity unit, fitted mirror, inset spotlighting, tiled walls and extractor fan.
Lower Ground Floor
Plumbing for a washing machine, and leads into the integral garage.
Wall units, power and lighting and electric doors.
Off-road parking leading to an integral garage.
To the rear there is a decked sitting area and a garden on raised levels which sees a private woodland/field outlook.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30900729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX105949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.