1 bedroom flat for salePedley Close, Westfield, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S20
- One bedroom purpose built first floor flat
- Secure intercom entry system
- Entrance hall with walk in cupboard
- Lounge diner
- Refitted kitchen
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
- Refitted bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Approximately half a mile walk from Westfield tram stop
- No chain
Radiator, laminate flooring, intercom entry system, recessed ceiling spotlights, access to loft space, boiler cupboard housing gas radiator heating boiler serving heating system, half glazed entrance door, door to storage cupboard.
Cupboard 2.64m (8'8") x 1.22m (4')
Walk in storage cupboard with recessed ceiling spotlights.
Lounge 4.06m (13'4") x 3.78m (12'5")
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Kitchen 2.69m (8'10") x 2.39m (7'10")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with tiled worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, gas points for cooker, uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and low-level WC, tiling to all walls, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
Master Bedroom 5.08m (16'8") max x 2.69m (8'10")
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30905109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.