3 bedroom town house for saleSandiway Bank, Thornhill, Dewsbury
Guide Price £80,000
- ***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Town House
- Far Reaching Views
- Integral Garage/Off Street Parking
- Front Garden
- Popular Location
***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000*** 3 bedroom mid town house situated on a cul-de-sac overlooking far reaching views to the rear. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 first floor bedrooms & bathroom. With an integral garage and driveway providing ample off street parking.
***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Town House
With storage cupboard and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Window to the front, coving to the ceiling and fireplace with gas fire.
With stairs leading to the first floor and access to the kitchen .
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.95m )
Fitted wall and base units comprising with complementary worktops and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Gas oven with hob and cooker-hood extractor above. Electric wall heater, door to pantry and two windows to the rear with door leading to the rear.
Electric wall heater and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 9' x 11' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.48m )
Window to the front and a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 9' 8" MIN ( 2.51m x 2.95m MIN )
Window to the rear and a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 5' 3" x 8' 3" ( 1.60m x 2.51m )
Window to front.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled walls and a frosted window to the rear.
Access by a private road with an up & over door and light & power.
Driveway providing off street parking and semi rural views to the rear. Lawn front garden with borders for planting and additional communal parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30934281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS107946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.