4 bedroom detached house for saleLushers Meadow, Chapel Road, Attleborough
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Executive detached house
- 4 double bedrooms
- Self contained annex
- Double garage and extensive parking
- Sought after location
- Viewing highly recommended
- CHAIN FREE
An individually built executive detached family home offering versatile and spacious living throughout to include a self contained annex situated on a plot of approximate 1/4 acre. The property is tucked away located down a private road within walking distance from the town centre.
A light and spacious room in itself. Door to front with adjacent double glazed side panes. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Cupboard understairs. Double storage cupboard. Spotlights.
A two piece suite comprising of low level wc and hand wash basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Spotlights.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.76m )
Bay window to front aspect. Feature stone fireplace with inset and hearth housing electric creating a central point to the room. Radiator x 2. Spotlights. Archway opening into dining room.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.18m )
French doors to rear leading out to garden. Radiator. Spotlights. Door into kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with roll top work surface over. Integral dishwasher. Built in range cooker with extractor fan above. Sink with drainer and tiled splash backs. Central island unit providing a breakfast bar with storage cupboards. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Radiator. Space for fridge/freezer. Window to rear. Door into utility.
Utility 10' 4" x 5' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with roll top work surface over. Sink with drainer and tiled splash backs. Oil fired boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Spotlights. Door to rear to garden.
Radiator. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Access to roof space. Spotlights.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Window to front.
A three piece suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap over. Hand wash basin. Low level wc. Fully tiledwalls and floors.. Radiator. Spotlights.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.72m )
Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Spotlights. Window to front.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.12m )
Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Spotlights. Window to rear.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Window to rear.
A four piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle. Panel bath. Low level wc. Hand wash basin. Fully tiled walls and floors. radiator. Spotlights. Window to rear.
Hallway from connecting door into main house. Built i airing cupboard. Spotlights.
Lounge 12' 6" x 14' 7" ( 3.81m x 4.45m )
French doors. Window to front. Radiator. Spotlights. Opening into Kitchenette.
Kitchenette 7' 8" x 5' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.55m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surface over. Built in electric hob with electric oven with cupboards above and below.
Bedroom 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Wardrobe cupboard. Radiator. Spotlights. Window to side.
A three piece suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle. Low level wc. hand wash basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator. Spotlights.
Gardens to rear privately enclosed mainly laid to lawn, decorative borders with various shrubs and plants. Patio area ideal for entertaining. Twin opening gates to side to storage area. Vehicular access on the left hand side of the property to the rear and rear garden.
Brickweave driveway to front providing extensive off road parking leading to double garage. Overall the plot is just under quarter of an acre.
Twin up and over doors with personal door to side.
Lushers Meadow is an unadopted road and is owned by the seller who grants a right of way for the owners of the other properties in Lushers Meadow.
Leave Attleborough heading out of the High Street into London Road and take the first turning right into Chapel Road, continue along this road where Lushers Meadow can be find on the left hand side located up a private driveway indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB102639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.