4 bedroom detached house for saleForester Close, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BIG FAMILY SIZED DINING KITCHEN
- 4 BEDROOMS (ALL WITH ROBES)
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE DOUBLE SHOWER
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- DOUBLE GARAGE
The Vendor has a property in mind - all sensible offers considered.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN AND VIEWS. Superb 4 Bedroom Detached House with all the space a family would need, with most of the principle living rooms facing south, beautifully decorated and fitted with carpets and blinds.
The Vendor has a property in mind - all sensible offers considered.
DELIGHTFUL SITUATION, an architect designed Detached House with superb views over a Lake and grassed amenity area to the south. Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and Insulated. Canopy. Lobby. 'L' shaped Hall. Cloakroom. Lounge. Dining Room. Family Room, most facing south with large Dining Kitchen. Utility. 4 Bedrooms. Master Bedroom En-Suite Double Shower. Family Bathroom in white with shower. Integral Garage with ample parking. TRY NOT TO MISS IT. NO CHAIN.
ENVIABLE LOCATION. Overlooking a lake and a grassed amenity area, built by the owner under architect supervision to a spacious yet manageable layout. The property has Gas Central Heating, Sealed Unit Double Glazing and Insulation and certainly feels warm and comfortable. There is an Entrance Canopy and Lobby, an 'L' shaped Hall, a Cloakroom and 3 Reception Rooms; a south and west facing Lounge with an attractive fireplace and French doors overlooking the rear garden, a Dining Room to the front with a deep bay and a Family/Garden Room, also with French doors overlooking the rear garden, leading from the south facing Dining Kitchen in 'pine' complete with oven and hob and integrated units. There is a Utility adjacent. Of the 4 First Floor Bedrooms, arranged around a galleried landing, the Master Bedroom has a double En-Suite Shower and all of the Bedrooms have robes provided. The Family Bathroom is also in white with nostalgia fittings and has a shower cubicle incorporated. The property and an Integral and Attached Double Garage with ample parking on the sett approach, low maintenance style front garden area. The south facing Rear Garden has a lawn and generous patio areas and borders.
with 'Victorian' style Double Glazed door with leaded cames adjacent, radiator with thermostatic valve, double doors leading to;
' L ' Shaped Hall
twin radiator with thermostatic valve, cornice, 5 branch centre fitting, cupboard under stairs off.
close coupled Wc, wash basin, radiator with thermostatic valve, Double Glazed window with orchid glazing, roller blind.
South Facing Lounge 15' x 12' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.84m )
good natural light from Double Glazed French doors and 4 Double Glazed windows, 'pine' 'Victorian' style fire surround with tiled hearth and upstand area and 'flicker flame' fire, radiator with thermostatic valve, cornice, two 3 branch 'art deco' style centre fittings.
Dining Room (front) 10' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.30m )
plus deep bay, plus recess 3'2" x 3'0", 3 Sealed Unit Double Glazed windows, twin radiator with thermostatic valve, cornice, 5 branch centre fitting.
Family Sized Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 14' 4" ( 4.78m x 4.37m )
with 'pine' style units and granolithic effect working surfaces in 'U' shaped layout including 'Astracast' style sink with mixer taps and double base, drawer pack, double corner unit, narrow floor unit, 'Electrolux' stainless steel gas hob with drawer pack beneath and 'barley twist' pillars, single floor unit, oven housing with 'Electrolux' double oven with pan cupboard beneath and top cupboard over, tall cupboard with cupboard over, 2 quadrant displays, integrated 'Kenwood' dishwasher, double corner unit, tall integrated larder fridge and freezer, upstand area in ceramic tiling with floral motif, 'small bone' style illuminated extractor hood over hob position flanked by 2 single cupboards, 2 glass fronted china cupboards with leaded came and 'bottle green' glazing flanking cornice with low wattage lighting, additional single cupboard, laminate flooring, twin radiator with thermostatic valve, low wattage lighting, 2 Double Glazed windows with roller blinds, archway to;
Family Room / Garden Room 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
with Double Glazed French doors and 2 side lights, radiator with thermostatic valve, laminate flooring, low wattage lighting, cornice.
Utility 9' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.65m )
white units and working surfaces including inset single drainer stainless steel sink with double base, upstand area tiled, tall cupboard with cupboard over, double cupboard, space for automatic washing machine and dryer (both excluded), 'Vaillant' combination boiler with digital clock control, 'Victorian' style side entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator.
approached by attractive turning staircase.
Sealed Unit Double Glazed window, roller blind.
with turned balustrading and newel post, radiator, two 3 branch centre fittings, deep linen cupboard with radiator.
Bedroom 1 (front) 14' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.15m )
with natural light from 2 Double Glazed windows with roller blinds, 2 double robes, radiator with thermostatic valve.
double shower, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, part ceramic tiling, twin radiator, Sealed Unit Double Glazed window with orchid glazing, roller blind, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (front) 13' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.30m )
plus deep bay with 3 Sealed Unit Double Glazed windows and roller blinds, twin radiator with thermostatic valve, single wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 (rear) 13' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.95m )
natural light from Double Glazed window with roller blind, radiator with thermostatic valve, 2 double robes, view over lake.
Bedroom 4 (rear) 13' 6" x 9' 8" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.95m narrowing to 2.77m )
2 double robes, Sealed Unit Double Glazed window with roller blind, radiator with thermostatic valve.
stylishly refitted in white with nostalgia fittings including bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, shower cubicle, radiator, Sealed Unit Double Glazed window with orchid glazing, roller blind, extractor fan.
full width patio area, area of lawn with generous borders, mature hydrangeas, conifers, laveteria and shrubs, double gates to side.
Attached Integral Garage 19' 5" x 16' 5" (overall) ( 5.92m x 5.00m (overall) )
with 2 up and over doors, fluorescent light, power, good headroom, scale reducer water supply, personal door to Utility.
low maintenance with herringbone setts and provides excellent parking for a number of cars.
No. 7 Forester Close enjoys an excellent location overlooking the lake and grassed amenity area on Warrior Drive, at Seaton Carew, which has its own Library and Park and a recognised and challenging Golf Course, as well as the amenities of the Beach and Promenade. There are shops in Elizabeth Way and on the Front and regular bus services operate to and from Hartlepool Town Centre which, like the Marina amenities, is within a few minutes drive. There is easy access via the A689 to the A19 for fast commuting to Teesside, Sunderland and Newcastle. Durham Tees Valley and Newcastle International Airports are within comfortable driving distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30955967.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.