Property for saleWeigall Road, Lee
- Potential Development Opportunity Subject To Planning Consent
- 6.25 Acres Of Land
- Very Close To The Newly Built Kidbrooke Village
- Good Rail Links From Kidbrooke Station
- Good Road Links For A2 And A20
A members sports and social club in the heart of Lee. The club presently has football pitches for winter use and cricket for summer and is set in about 6.25 acres of land.
The owning members have instructed Conran Estates as sole agents to locate a commercial purchaser. Our opinion is that this would suit an existing sports club looking to upgrade, a 5-a-side football specialist or even a large brand (obviously planning permission would be required to build). It could suit a speculative purchaser or developer but the present owners would insist on terms and conditions if used to build residential property*.
The present members have explored the possibilities of gaining planning permission for residential dwellings which was declined by Greenwich Council about six years ago because building of the Kidbrooke Village, which is almost directly opposite Crofton Albion, and is building a new village of about 5000 homes of which some phases are complete.
The existing clubhouse, which admittedly is in need of modernisation, is over 2000 square foot in size comprising bar area, social area and changing facilities.
Accounts are available upon request.
* Note: the vendors are happy to enter a price deal in exchange of profit sharing for residential dwellings built
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2485026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Conran Estates, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.