4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePark Road, Aspatria, Wigton
- A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FOUR BEDROOM END TERRACED HOME
- SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF ASPATRIA WITH VIEWS OVER THE LAKELAND FELLS
- EASY ACCESS ROUTES TO WORKINGTON, CARLISLE, COCKERMOUTH AND KESWICK
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS ONE WITH AN EN SUITE AND A FAMILY BATHROOM
- TWO GOOD SIZE ATTIC ROOMS
- ENERGY RATING - F
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a generously proportioned four bedroom end terraced home situated on the outskirts of Aspatria with views over the Lakeland fells, also providing easy access routes to Workington, Carlisle, Cockermouth and Keswick. The accommodation briefly comprises: - Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen to the Ground Floor. There is Two Bedrooms One with an En suite and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor. To the Second Floor there are Two Good Size Attic Rooms. Externally there is a yard with an access gate and a secure garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
4.62m x 3.53m
Double glazed window, radiator, gas fire and coving.
3.02m x 2.82m
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a bowl and drainer, cooker hood, double glazed window, cushioned flooring, radiator and double glazed door to the rear yard.
Radiator, two built-in cupboards one house water tank.
3.05m x 3.05m
Fited with a three piece suite comprising of; a sunken bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a W.C. Radiator and a double glazed window.
4.8m x 3.66m
Double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, radiator and a double glazed window.
3.33m x 2.87m
Double glazed window and radiator.
Attic Bedroom One
4.9m max x 3.6m max - (Some restricted headroom) Two double glazed roof windows and radiator and a cupboard housing water tank. .
Attic Bedroom Two
4.27m max x 4.85m max - 3.84m min - (Some restricted headroom) Two double glazed roof windows and radiator.
Yard to the side with access gate to the front
Up and over to the front and side access door to the yard.
4.83m x 3.35m
two double glazed windows, radiator, gas fire, cornice and picture rail.
Double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, dado rail and under stairs cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31000161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC140076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Cockermouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.