3 bedroom apartment for sale29c Springfield Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5DU
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom second floor flat located in the Leith district, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- This property comprises entrance hallway, upper hallway, living room partially open plan to fitted kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom and attic.
- The property further benefits from own door access to the flat, DG, electric central heating, communal garden, no factor fees, external lockable storage cupboard, lockable bike shed suitable for six b
- Home Report Available Online.
*£20,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE* Three bedroom second floor flat located in the Leith district, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. This property comprises entrance hallway, upper hallway, living room partially open plan to fitted kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom and attic. The property further benefits from own door access to the flat, DG, electric central heating, communal garden, no factor fees, external lockable storage cupboard, lockable bike shed suitable for six bikes, reserved residents parking and unrestricted on street parking. The property is placed well for access to local amenities and transport links.
Carpeted entrance hallway with stairs to upper level. Comprising halogen downlighters and one storage cupboard.
Upper hallway providing access to all rooms and stairs to lower level. Comprising multiple light fittings, one storage cupboard, window and access hatch to attic.
Living Room - 15' 3'' x 13' 7'' (4.65m x 4.15m)
Living room partially open plan to kitchen/dining area situated to the front of the property. Comprising patio doors to balcony, centre light fitting, laminate floor, cable TV point, phone point and electric fireplace.
Kitchen - 15' 3'' x 8' 10'' (4.65m x 2.70m)
Fitted kitchen situated to the front of the property. Comprising dining area, electric hob, electric oven, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer, laminate worktops, window, halogen spotlights, laminate floor and one storage cupboard. Access off living room.
Bedroom One - 12' 5'' x 10' 5'' (3.80m x 3.20m)
Carpeted double bedroom situated to the rear of the property. Comprising built-in mirror wardrobes, centre light and phone point.
En Suite - 9' 2'' x 7' 2'' (2.80m x 2.19m)
En suite located off bedroom one comprising bath with shower, sink, WC, fully tiled splashback, tiled floor, extractor fan and window.
Bedroom Two - 12' 1'' x 10' 2'' (3.70m x 3.12m)
Carpeted double bedroom situated to the rear of the property. Comprises centre light.
Bedroom Three - 15' 3'' x 8' 6'' (4.65m x 2.60m)
Carpeted double bedroom situated to the front of the property. Comprises centre light.
Bathroom - 7' 4'' x 6' 2'' (2.25m x 1.90m)
Bathroom located off hallway. Comprising spa designer bath with shower screen, vanity unit with concealed cistern and inset washbasin, WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled splashback, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Attic partially floored and ideal for storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1809308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.