5 bedroom detached house for sale
Main Road, Harwich
like this property?Call 01255 485012
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Receptions
- 5 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & 2 En-Suites
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Must Be Viewed
We are delighted to offer this well presented five bedroom detached home situated in a popular residential location close to town centre, sea front and station. The accommodation comprises: Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen & Utility Room, Bathroom & 2 En-Suite, Driveway, Garage, Gardens, Cellar.
We are delighted to offer for sale this five bedroom detached house situated in a popular residential location within Harwich. The property is within close proximity of Dovercourt town centre, mainline railway station, Sea Front and the historical Quayside of Harwich. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Playroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Five Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Two En-Suites. The property benefits from Gardens to Front and Rear, Driveway and Garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Window to side, double doors to:-
Glazed door from Entrance Porch, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, access to Cellar.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 12' 5" extending to 13' ( 3.51m x 3.78m extending to 3.96m )
Window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, original coving, original fireplace.
Playroom 13' 6" x 13' 11" ( 4.11m x 4.24m )
Window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, cast iron fireplace with wood surround, original coving.
Kitchen 11' 10" narrowing to 11' 6" x 12' 5" ( 3.61m narrowing to 3.51m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and low level units, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for double oven, built in cupboard, circular sink and separate circular drainer, double radiator, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, door to rear, door leading to WC. Please note this room in still work in progress.
Lounge 22' 1" x 13' 6" max ( 6.73m x 4.11m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, french doors to rear, separate single and double radiator, spotlights, original coved ceiling.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 13' 7" ( 4.24m x 4.14m )
Two windows to front, radiator, original cast iron fireplace with marble surround, door leading to:-
Free standing bath, bidet, low level WC, double shower cubicle, tiled within with sliding door, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, heated towel rail, spotlights, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Five 11' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.78m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 12' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, coved ceiling, original cast iron fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth.
Side panelled bath, laminate floor, wash hand basin, tiled surround, double glazed window to side, door way leading to WC.
Stairs & Second Floor
Bedroom One 14' 1" narrowing to 6' 8" x 19' 3" narrowing to 12' ( 4.29m narrowing to 2.03m x 5.87m )
Obscure shaped room. Two double glazed windows to side, original cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, eaves storage, two radiators, coved ceiling, door to En-Suite.
Tiled corner shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, tiled surround.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
Two double glazed windows to side, original cast iron fireplace with wood surround, access to eaves storage, double radiator, coved ceiling.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a block paved area leading to raised vegetable beds, rear door to garage, steps down to a decked area, lawn area, brick and fence to rear and side. To one side there is a block paved area suitable for patio dining with wooden sleepers down to lawn leading to playhouse. There are further steps leading up to the French doors leading to Lounge, gated side access. Two brick built storage sheds and a brick built entrance to WC, further storage under stairwell. The garden also benefits from slated flowerbeds and shrubs and pear tree. To the front of the property there is a brick built driveway with an in and out entrance providing access to garage, access to side.
The vendors of the property have advised us that the roof was replaced in 2009.
From our Dovercourt sales office proceed left along High Street and continue into Main Road where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements