This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Haddon Road, Bakewell
- 3/4 bedroom Victorian semi detached house
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Newly constructed large double garage
- Superb views towards the park
- Two bathrooms and two en-suite
A substantial stone built three/four bedroom Victorian semi detached house with generous off road parking for several vehicles and with delightful views across the recreation ground and surrounding countryside. With enclosed front garden and detached garage to the rear.
A substantial stone built three/four bedroom Victorian semi detached house with generous off road parking for several vehicles and with delightful views across the recreation ground and surrounding countryside. Situated within easy walking distance of Bakewell town centre with excellent local shops and amenities. With enclosed front garden and detached garage to the rear. The property has been skillfully extended and refurbished and offers spacious living accommodation over three floors. Within the highly regarded Lady Manners School catchment.
High ceiling with cornice, side facing sash window, gas central heating radiator and telephone point.
Walk In Closet 11' 8" x 3' 3" ( 3.56m x 0.99m )
With coat pegs, shelving, power and light.
Sitting Room 15' 8" x 13' 5" into bay window ( 4.78m x 4.09m into bay window )
With front facing sash bay window providing delightful views of the recreation ground. A stone fireplace surround with display plinth housing the gas fire. Wall light points to the chimney recess, ceiling cornice, television point and double panel radiator.
Dining Room 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
With side facing secondary glazed sash window with an inset fireplace with marble hearth and living flame coal effect gas fire and built in house keepers cupboard with shelving. Ceiling cornice, rose and dado rail. Rear facing sash window with borrowed light from the conservatory.
Kitchen 21' 5" x 7' 2" ( 6.53m x 2.18m )
Newly installed with a comprehensive range of base and wall units with oak doors, roll edge work surface with inset stainless steel sink and tap and tiled splashback. The integrated appliances include dishwashing machine and larder fridge freezer. The focal point of the room is the black and cream six gas burner Elan stove with double oven and further oven/grill with overhead canopy extractor hood. Two side facing windows and a glazed door leads to the conservatory/utility room. Two central heating radiators and recessed halogen spotlight fitments.
Conservatory/utility Room 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
With sealed unit double glazed full length windows to the rear and a glazed door opening out onto the rear paved patio. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a larder fridge freezer and tumble dryer.
Ground Floor Bathroom/wc 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
With a white suite comprising a shower bath with overhead Mira shower, curved glass screen and partially tiled walls. Vanity wash hand basin with built in high gloss cupboards beneath, low flush WC and heated towel rail. Side and front facing windows and recessed halogen spotlight fitments.
A door from the reception hall opens onto a staircase leading to:
Basement/occasional Bedroom 14' 1" x 12' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.84m )
With front and side facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and recessed halogen spotlight fitments.
First Floor Galleried Landing
From the reception hall a staircase ascends to the first floor galleried landing with timber ballustrade and turned spindles.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
With front facing secondary glazed sash windows with radiator beneath and providing outstanding views of Bakewell park towards the golf club. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
En-Suite Shower Room/wc
Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower with sliding doors, low flush WC and partially tiled walls with a decorative border tile. Ladder style towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
With side facing secondary glazed sash window and radiator beneath. Apex ceiling and archway leading to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 8' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.16m )
With side facing window and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room/wc
Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead Mira electric shower and glass doors, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Central heating radiator, extractor fan and chrome ladder style towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.39m )
With side facing sash window and central heating radiator.
Family Shower Room/wc
The suite comprises a fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled walls with decorative border tile and chrome ladder style radaitor. Side facing sash window.
To the front of the property is a paved and pebbled area bordered by flower beds, wrought iron gates open on a tarmac path leading to the entrance door. A block paved driveway adjacent to the property with wrought iron gates leads to the hard standing and block paved area providing parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved seating terrace.
Detached Double Garage 16' x 15' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.83m )
With up and over door, two side facing windows, power and light.
Timber Storage Shed 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
With power and light. There is also a further timber storage shed which is 6ft x 4ft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.