This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Woodall Lane, Harthill, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Imposing four bedroom detached house
- Extensively refurbished and extended
- Ideal family home with large garden
- Superb open views, no chain involved
Very rarely does a property of this calibre come to the market and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of workmanship carried out by the present owners. Enjoying an enviable position with superb open countryside views on the fringe of Harthill and Woodall
We are highly delighted to offer for sale this truly superb four bedroom detached property which has been completely restored and effectively extended throughout with immaculately maintained and attractively decorated accommodation. Only an internal inspection will reveal the fine qualities of this property which enjoys a generous sized plot with open aspect countryside views to the front. Having a semi rural location within the renowned village of Harthill yet convenient for access to motorway connections and rail links for easy commuting to Sheffield, Worksop and Rotherham. The property has a prominent position set back from the road with ample parking and garage and offers superb family accommodation.
Double glazed front entrance door into inviting hallway having tiled floor, double built in storage cupboard, radiator concealed in decorative panel.
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' 4" x 12' 9" ( 6.50m x 3.89m )
A most impressive kitchen fitted with ample oak base and wall units with glass display cabinets set above and below polished worktops which extend to the splash back areas. Inset porcelain sink with double glazed window above, gas range cooker central heating radiator with cover, walk in pantry for storage. The kitchen is complimented with tiling to the floor and has French doors leading into the lounge. From the kitchen, door gives access to the
Utility Room 9' narrowing to 3' 4" x 11' 4" ( 2.74m narrowing to 1.02m x 3.45m )
Having sink and drainer set into base cabinet, plumbing for washing machine, rear facing double glazed window, heated towel rail and connecting door to the garage. Leading off from the utility room is the
Cloakroom / Wc
Having low flush YWCA, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor, double glazed window (no radiator)
Lounge / Dining Room 30' 4" x 10' 3" ( 9.25m x 3.12m )
Spacious living room with front facing double glazed window which enjoys views towards open countryside. The main focal point being the feature fireplace with dual fuel stove, central heating radiator, neutral decor to the walls with recessed spotlights to the ceiling, TV point. The rear of the lounge can be utilised as a dining area or an additional seating area with the main feature being the full length double glazed folding doors which open out to the garden and which provides the lounge with additional natural light.
First Floor And Landing
A turning staircase rises from the hall to the landing with a spindled balustrade. There is a double glazed picture window to the front elevation of the property.
Main Bedroom 16' 8" x 14' 11" ( 5.08m x 4.55m )
The bedroom has been extended to the rear with double glazed dormer window, ample built in wardrobes with matching furniture, recessed lighting to the ceiling and central heating radiator. The room is complimented with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 17' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.33m x 3.94m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed dormer window, built in cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and recessed lighting.
Bedroom Three 19' 2" x 8' 10" ( 5.84m x 2.69m )
This rooms forms the side extension with the intention of being the master bedroom but is currently unused. This is a most versatile room and could be used as a sitting room having double glazed french doors with Juliet railing overlooking the open countryside. The room has neutral decor, central heating radiator and access into the loft space.
Excellent sized en-suite with shower cubicle having mains shower, low flush WC double glazed dormer window.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
Smallest of the rooms yet still able to accommodate a double bed, central heating radiator, stripped wooden flooring and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Beautiful luxury bathroom with Victorian styled suite comprising free standing bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, heated towel rails and recessed lighting. Double glazed obscure window.
Outside & Gardens
Herringbone block paved driveway extends to the front and side of the property around a lawned garden with planted shrubs. The rear of the property has a generous and well maintained lawned garden which is walled and fenced to the sides with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. There is a patio area for garden furniture and included in the sale is a summerhouse having power and electrics.
Integral garage having power, lighting and connecting door to the property. The garage houses to Worcester combination boiler.
The elevated view shot is taken from the upstairs bedroom window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.