1 bedroom apartment for sale

St Matthews Court, Albion Street, Burnley

Offers in Region of £29,950

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

**REDUCED PRICE** GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT** SHARED OWNERSHIP OF 70%** Frost & Co are delighted to offer to the market this ground floor one bedroom purpose apartment for residents over 55 years of age. The property is being sold CHAIN FREE and the price quoted is for the 70% share and the remaining is held by Accent Homes. The apartment comprises of a private entrance, lounge, double bedroom, good size kitchen, shower room/wc with electric shower, double glazed throughout and electric heating. There are alarm cords in all rooms providing help if required and an intercom system. There is also a residents car park to the rear. KEYS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING

Bathroom 3.66m (12'0") x 3.51m (11'6")
uPVC double glazed window to front, electric storage heater, TV and telephone points.

Hallway
Electric storage heater, storage cupboard off, airing cupboard with how water cylinder.

Kitchen 3.05m (10'0") x 1.98m (6'6")
Range of fitted wall and base units, worktops, part tiles walls, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, electric wall heater, uPVC double glazed window to rear.

Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising corner shower, vanity wash basin, low flush w/c, part tiles walls, electric wall heater.

Bedroom 3.96m (13'0") x 2.74m (9'0")
Electric heater, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed french door leading to rear.

Tenure/Ownership Details
The property is held on the residue of 99 year lease from 1988 i.e. approximately 77 years still to run.

The property is owned jointly by the vendor and Accent Foundation (Formerly Bradford & Northern Housing Association.

The price quoted is for 70% of the equity and the remaining 30% is owned by the aforementioned company.

Accent Foundation are also the Management Company for the flats and undertake responsibility for the repairs, buildings insurance, window cleaning etc subject to the payment of an annual service charge. The anticipated charge for the current year is £826


Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
25 June 2014

Nearest stations

  • Burnley Manchester Road (0.2 mi)
  • Burnley Barracks (0.5 mi)
  • Burnley Central (0.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Frost & Co , Burnley

24 Manchester Road Burnley BB11 1HH

01282 934001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Burnley Manchester Road (0.2 mi)
  • Burnley Barracks (0.5 mi)
  • Burnley Central (0.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Frost & Co , Burnley

24 Manchester Road Burnley BB11 1HH

01282 934001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference FRC1000674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co , Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.