7 bedroom detached house for saleBedford Road, Barton-Le-Clay, Bedford, Bedfordshire
*** CHAIN FREE***
A deceptively large 7 bedroom detached family home, located in the sought after village of Barton-le-Clay.
The property offers a wealth of accommodation with plans to further extend the property and convert the two storey original bake house and granary store at the rear.
The living space currently includes 24' Entrance Hall, recently re-fitted Kitchen/Breakfast room, 27' Lounge, 18' Games room, 18' Dining room, Play room, Ground floor study and re-fitted Shower room.
The first floor further includes; Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room, guest room with bathroom ensuite and five further double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from having a carriage driveway to the front and further parking to the side leading to a detached double garage and a rear garden with outbuildings, currently with plans to convert.
• Detached Property
• Living Room 27ft5 (into fireplace) x 10ft11
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13ft9 x 11ft6
• Utility Room 7ft5 x 6ft2
• Games Room 18ft9 x 16ft2
• Dining Room 18ft10 x 13ft7
• Play Room 14ft x 7ft9
• Downstairs Shower Room 8ft11 x 6ft
• Ground Floor Study 7ft6 x 6ft
• Bed 1 18ft8 x 10ft
• Bed 2 16ft4 x 10ft11
• Bed 3 15ft5 x 13ft7 (with restricted head height)
• Bed 4 13ft10 x 13ft8
• Bed 5 12ft7 x 10ft
• Bed 6 13ft8 x 8ft2
• Bed 7 11ft x 11ft
• En-suite Bathroom 6ft10 x 6ft9
• En-suite Shower Room 7ft10 x 6ft10
• Front & Rear Gardens
• Off Road Parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGS110157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.