Hotel for saleCALYPSO HOTEL, 39/43 ALBERT ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY1
- LICENSED 39 EN-SUITE BEDROOM HOTEL
- SOUGHT AFTER TRADING LOCATION WITH EXCELLENT FUTURE POTENTIAL
- REFURBISHED INTERNALLY
- OPPOSITE THE NEW DEBENHAMS DEVELOPMENT
- INTERNAL INSPECTION REQUIRED
- WEALTH OF RECEPTION SPACE
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this 39 bedroom hotel located in Blackpool town centre.
This property has undergone a schedule of refurbishment by the present owner and has been successfully operated. Accounts are available on request after an initial viewing. The hotel offers a wealth of accommodation to include a reception, bar and upholstered lounge areas, games room, dry lounge, front and rear dining rooms. Commercially fitted kitchen, rear kitchen and laundry room with the lower ground floor providing additional accommodation. The trading bedroom accommodation consists of 39 en-suite rooms providing a variety of single, double, twin and family accommodation. We are informed that each bedroom boasts a colour television, tea & coffee making facilities and furniture. A number of the en-suite facilities have recently been upgraded and refurbished. Viewing strictly by prior appointment through our office and no direct approach is to be made to the hotel. We are informed that the hotel has planning permission to create a Bistro restaurant that would benefit from the Debenhams site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31151740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.