Hotel for saleVICTORIA HOTEL, 30 CHARNLEY ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCS, FY1
- LICENSED 14 BEDROOM HOTEL
- 10 EN-SUITE & 2 PART EN-SUITE
- PRIVATE LOUNGE & 1/2 BED ACCOMMODATION
- REAR PARKING FOR 5 VEHICLES
- PROMINENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to confirm the opportunity to purchase this prominently located hotel that is ideally positioned for access to the town centre with its multitude of shopping and entertainment facilities. The hotel has been upgraded by the present owners and boasts 14 bedrooms, 10 of which are en-suite. The remaining bedrooms consist of two standard rooms and two part en-suite. The accommodation is set over four storeys catering for approximately 41guests. The business has been successfully operated by the present owner and solely caters for party bookings over weekends with accounts available on request after an initial viewing. The hotel enjoys regular return trade 52 weeks of the year. Private accommodation consists of two bedrooms, bathroom and lounge. Additional accommodation includes a dining room catering for 30 covers, fitted kitchen, spacious bar lounge with an elevation over the front and parking for 5 vehicles to the rear. Internal viewings are highly recommended by prior appointment through our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31152313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.