10 bedroom house for saleMount Stuart Road, Rothesay, ISLE OF BUTE, Argyll and Bute.
- Amazing development potential
- Residential or commercial
A former hotel, the premises can easily be reverted back to same or operated as a B&B, Backpackers Hostel. The building could easily be demolished and used as a Building Plot in keeping with premises next door.
Overall size approximately 185 SQ Metres. Front entrance situated on Mountstuart Road, rear entrance in Crighton Road.
Rothesay the one time favourite Holiday Destination for Glasgow and West of Scotland Residents is easily accessible by a regular ferry service from near by Wemyss Bay.
Fantastic development opportunity to convert into flats or reinstate to a magnificent family home.
The information you supply will be used by the GR Phelps Property Network Group for administrative purposes within the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. We shall not supply it to third parties.
GR Phelps Estate Agents and Property Marketing for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are give notice
1) These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2) All statements contained in these particulars are made with out responsibility on the part of GR Phelps Estate Agents and Property
3) None of these statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements
contained in these particulars.
5) The vendor doesn't make or give and neither do GR Phelps Estate Agents and Property Marketing nor any person in their
employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty what ever in relation to this property.
Selling your home?
Selling your property? Visit www.grphelps.co.uk for details of our fixed fee service.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0000320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G R Phelps Ltd, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.