2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Snowdon Wharf, Porthmadog, LL49 9NE
- Situated on a popular harbour side development of leisure homes
- Within easy reach of the town’s shops and amenities
- Enjoying unrivalled views over the picturesque harbour
- Tastefully upgraded by the present owner to a high standard
- uPVC double glazing and electric heating
- Attractive solid oak flooring and feature lighting
- Allocated parking space and bin store
- Balcony enjoying excellent views of the harbour
- Excellent letting potential
- Viewing is highly recommended
“58J South Snowdon Wharf” is a first floor flat occupying an excellent position, situated on this much favoured harbour side development of leisure homes in the bustling town of Porthmadog. The flat is conveniently located for the town’s shops and amenities and enjoys an unrivalled open aspect over the picturesque harbour.
The present owner has tastefully upgraded the flat to include newly fitted kitchen units and shower room fittings, attractive solid oak flooring, oak doors and contemporary feature lighting. It also has the benefit of uPVC double glazing and electric heating.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the excellent standard of refurbishment and the flat’s superb position on the harbour side.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate):-
with “Dimplex” dual storage/panel heater, solid
Open Lounge/Kitchen Dining Area
14’3” x 10’ (4.34m x 3.04m) overall, with uPVC double glazed sliding patio door opening onto the Balcony and enjoying a dual aspect over the harbour, contemporary wall hung heater, attractive solid oak floor, ceiling down lights
Kitchen area – with range of fitted wall and base units including corner double bowl and single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and 3 ring ceramic hob, extractor hood over, modern tiled surrounds, slate tiled floor, feature lighting beneath wall units and plinth
10’ x 8’2” (3.04m x 2.48m)
with spacious fitted wardrobe having sliding mirror fronted doors, “Dimplex” panel heater, wall light, pleasant views toward The Cnicht and Moelwyn Mountains, solid oak floor
9’10” x 7’4” (2.99m x 2.23m) views over the harbour, solid oak floor, “Dimplex” panel heater, 2 wall lights
with corner shower enclosure, vanity unit, low level w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, slate tiled floor with underfloor heating, feature porthole style light, ceiling down lights, light above bathroom cabinet.
Car/boat parking space
Mains water, electricity and drainage
Leasehold – Original term 999 years with approximately 40 years expired.
Ground Rent and Service Charge - To be confirmed
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Porthmadog. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.