Land for salePool Road, Ponciau
- Plot of land in close proximity to Ponciau
- Excellent development opportunity
- Planning permission for a three storey,
- Four bedroom detached property with parking
Wingetts are pleased to offer this plot of land for sale, situated within close proximity to Ponciau. The plot is approximately 500 square yards and the vendor has been granted planning permission for a three storey, four bedroom detached property with parking. This is an ideal development opportunity for those seeking to build within a popular village location. Situated in the village of Ponciau, most facilities are close to hand including, shops, schools, schools and public transport. Wrexham Town Centre is also within easy access together with most major motoring networks. Viewing is recommended.
Please see attached plan for details
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2268A_2268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wingetts, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.