2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
Steps up to decked veranda with doors to Lounge and:
SIDE ENTRANCE PORCH
With door to rear and door to:
12' (3.66m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Good range of matching base and wall cabinets. Airing cupboard housing Calor gas combi boiler for central heating. Two double glazed windows, door to:
12' (3.66m) max. x 11'9" (3.58m) max.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed bay window to front and Calor gas fire.
11'9" (3.58m) max. x 9'3" (2.82m) max.
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear.
8' (2.44m) x 7'10" (2.39m) max.
Wardrobes, double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to side comprising of shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin.
The Park Home stands on an enclosed plot with paved side patio. There is on road parking for one vehicle immediately in front of the property.
TENURE: Leasehold - for an indefinite open ended period (subject to adhering to site restrictions). We have been advised by our client that new site rules, including all restrictions and exclusions, should be made available by the landlord, as required by law, by February 2015.
OUTGOINGS: Ground Rent - £89 per calendar month.
COUNCIL TAX: Band A
DIRECTIONS: From our office, head out of town along Lynn Street, past the Asda supermarket on your left hand side. Continue into Lynn Road, past the petrol filling station on your right hand side and then take the second left turning into Whitsands Road. As you turn into Whitsands Road go straight over and into the Bells Park site. The property can be found down on the left hand side indicated by a Revell Estate Agents for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.